How can I copy my old course into this semester's course?
Created by: Chaya Merrell
Modified on: Tue, Jul 10, 2018 at 2:28 PM
Video: To copy a course in BOLT,
- Go to the new course.
- Click Course Admin.
- Click Import/Export/Copy Components.
- Select Copy Components from another Org Unit.
- Click Search for offering.
- On the Select Course Offering screen, search for the course you want to copy from, select it, and click Add Selected.
- Select either Copy All Components or Select Components.
- Progress of your course copy will show onscreen. The progress bar will turn to a green checkmark when complete.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.