If you want to back up, save, or later import a course into a new semester's course shell, you can export your course in BOLT as a zipped course package.
To export a course,
- In the course you want to export, click Course Admin.
- Click Import/Export/Copy Components.
- On the Import/Export/Copy Components page, select Export Components.
- Click Start.
- On the Select Course Material screen, select the components you want to export.
- Click Continue.
- If you chose to select specific components, the Select Items page appears. Select the items you want to include in your export and click Next. Otherwise, the Confirm Components to Export page appears.
- On the Confirm Components to Export page, confirm you selected what you want to export and click Continue.
- When the process ends, click Finish.
- Click the "Click here to download the export Zip package" link.
- Save the zip file, then click Done.