You can add Mediasite videos to your course wherever the HTML Editor resides in BOLT. Some examples include HTML content topics (Create a File), Announcements, Assignments, Discussions, and Quizzes.
Here is a video tutorial:
To add a video with the Insert Stuff button,
- In your course, in the HTML editor of the tool of your choice, click Insert Stuff.
- Select Mediasite.
- You may need to let BOLT authenticate you. You will then see a screen that says Add Mediasite Content. Click Presentation.
- Your presentations will load and you can also search for one you want to insert.
- Click on the Embed button to see insertion options.
- Select the appropriate option and click it.
- Check the Preview and click Insert.
- Finish up what you're doing and save.