To edit a module or topic in your course content,
- Click Table of Contents.
- Click Bulk Edit.
- Click on information under module or topic to edit. (NOTE: You can edit the topic name by clicking on it. To edit the module name, you need to be on the Module page instead of the Table of Contents view.)
- Click Update button after making any changes to dates or restrictions.
- When done, click Done Editing at the top of the page to exit Bulk Edit.
To reorder or move content,
- Click the drop down arrow (context menu) to the right of the module/topic name and choose the appropriate option OR
- Drag and drop modules or topics
- Hover mouse to left of the module or topic name.
- When cursor appears, click and drag to new location.
To delete modules or topics,
- Click the drop down arrow to the right of the module/topic name
- Click "Delete Module" or "Delete Topic"
- Select deletion options on the dialog
- Click Delete