- In a content module, click Upload/Create.
- Select Upload Files.
- From the Add a File window, select the source. Here it is My Computer.
- Either drag and drop files to the box or click Upload and select the file.
- Click the Add button when finished adding files.
- The name of the file will appear in the viewing area as a Content Topic.
Sometimes you may have difficulty uploading a file to BOLT. Common issues include non-standard characters in the filename, such as (#, %, &, ?, etc.) or too large of a file on an unstable connection. More troubleshooting tips can be found at Why won't BOLT let me upload my file?