Using Content Statistics
Course statistics can display the total number of students, the number of students who visited course content, and the average time students spent viewing content. You can view overall course content statistics, and specific statistics for individual topics.
To view content statistics:
- Choose the Content tool from the course main menu.
- Select the Table of Contents.
- Click Related Tools and click View Reports.
- Under Statistics, you can choose to export to a CSV, reset statistics, or switch to user view.
- Scrolling down the page, you will see a breakdown for all the content. You can select the users to see a per-user breakdown.