If you've attended our Engaging Students in Zoom sessions, you may want to use our Troubleshooting/Getting Started slide at the start of your meetings.
We have attached the slide which you can download and save to a space you will be able to access during your meetings. The directions to show it in your meeting are below.
- Open the downloaded file in Powerpoint.
- Start the slideshow. Make sure you're not in Presenter view (dual screen).
- Start your Zoom meeting.
- In Zoom, click the Share icon.
- Select the Powerpoint slide show.
- Click Share.
- When you are ready to start the meeting and get rid of the troubleshooting slide screen, click the Stop Share button.