Using Class Progress
You can use the Class Progress tool in your course for a variety of purposes.
Access Class Progress:
You can access the Class Progress tool from the Assessments Menu.
Or you can use the Course Admin Screen:
Click Class Progress:
You can use Class Progress to:
- Monitor student progress for any or all students in your course
- Prepare student progress reports
- Track student grades, access, participation, and submissions
- Track when students access the course or download content
- View student profiles
- Email students
1. Filter students based on group or section membership.
2. Use the navbar to sort the order in which students appear.
3. Clicking on any area of a student’s progress takes you to their personal Class Progress page.
4. You can modify which performance indicators display here by modifying settings.