Some instructors used the wiki tool to create sign-up sheets for meetings and other events in their BOLT courses. We understand the need for this functionality and determined a replacement process for use in BOLT.
In Office365, multiple contributors can modify shared files. This functionality should allow students to modify a document where you can keep track of sign-ups.
Share an Editable Document from OneDrive
- In your course, in a Content module, click Existing Activities.
- Select OneDrive.
- If prompted click Continue to OneDrive. If OneDrive loads, skip to step 7.
- Enter your full BU email and click Next.
- Enter your BU credentials and click Sign On.
- Accept the permissions requested.
- Files you have available in OneDrive load. Click on the one you want to share.
- Click Select.
- The link to the document you shared is added to Content.
In OneDrive, make sure your document is editable!
Go to https://office365.bloomu.edu and sign in. Click on OneDrive.
Open the document you added to BOLT and click Share in the upper right corner. Then change the Share option to "Anyone with the link can edit" and close out of the Share window.