You need to go to the LockDown Browser Dashboard to require the use of LockDown Browser on a quiz and modify any LockDown Browser settings.
Since LockDown Browser is used with the Quizzes tool in BOLT you can find it in Quizzes. To access the dashboard,
- In the course click Assessments.
- Select Quizzes.
- On the Manage Quizzes page, click LockDown Browser.
- Click Continue to LockDown Browser.
- The dashboard loads and all available quizzes in the course will show up.
- To modify requirement of RLDB, click the arrow beside the quiz and then Settings where you can modify requirements.