To require students to use LockDown Browser, go to the Respondus LockDown Browser Dashboard and,
- Click the arrow beside the name of the quiz.
- Click Settings.
- In the settings panel, select "Require Respondus LockDown Browser for this exam.".
- If you want to require a password, set it here. But do not also set one in BOLT!
- Expand Advanced Settings to set particular settings (such as allowing students to use iPads).
- Select whether or not you want to use Monitor (webcam proctoring).
- Click Save and Close.
- The quiz shows the new settings added.