Create a Quiz
Tip: We recommend you create quizzes after your questions are in the Question Library.
To create a quiz,
- In Quizzes, click New Quiz.
- On the Properties tab, fill out the General details.
- In the Quiz Questions area, click Add/Edit Questions.
- Add any sections or random sections in this area using the Add button.
- Import questions from the Question Library using the Import button.
- When you have added everything, click Back to Settings for the quiz at the top of the page.
- Specify the number of questions per page.
- Select if you want to “prevent moving backwards through pages”.
- Select if you want to “shuffle order of questions at the quiz level”.
- In the Optional Advanced Properties area,
- Select if you want to allow hints.
- Select if you want to disable right click.
- Select if you want to disable instant messages and alerts.
- Enter an email if you want a notification email for quiz attempts.
- Click Save or Save and Close.
Once you’ve created the basic quiz, you can add restrictions, assessment, customize the submission view, and add reports.