Getting a list of meeting participants:
Sometimes you need to access a list of meeting participants for a past meeting. From the Zoom portal (bloomu.zoom.us) you can access meeting details for meeting more than 30 minutes in the past.
- Sign in to the Zoom portal at bloomu.zoom.us
- From the main portal page, click Reports and then click Usage
- Optional: Use the calendar icons to choose a date range when your meeting occurred. By default, the past 24 hours of meetings are shown. You can view up to one month of meetings at a time.
- Find the Participants column and click on the link with the number of participants.
- You will see the list of meeting participants. You can export this information to Excel, if needed, by clicking the Export button.