Use the Record Video Button
You can add video notes wherever you see the Record Video button. Some places you might find these are in Discussions and in the Submit Files area when submitting assignments.
- Click the Record Video button.
- If the Flash player prompts you to allow camera and microphone access, click Allow (or Share).
- Click New Recording and record your video. Click Stop Recording when you finish recording.
- To preview your video note, click Play.
- If you are satisfied with your recording, click Add.
- Enter a title and description of your video note. Text you provide in these fields becomes searchable if users have permission to search and insert other people's video notes.
- Click Add.
- Your video note is added as an attachment.