If you need to submit a Video Assignment, you will do this in the Content tool. Unlike the regular Assignments tool, instructors link to Video Assignments in Content.
How to Submit a Video Assignment
- In your course, click Content.
- Click the module name where the Video Assignment link was posted by your instructor.
- Click on the Video Assignment link.
- Read the directions and/or watch your instructor's overview video.
- Select a method to add your video submission.
Select video: Upload a file you have on your device.
Record video: Record a video with your device's camera.
Transfer: Transfer a video from Google Drive, Dropbox, or OneDrive (please note you will need to login to the service to be able to do this)
Import from Library: Use a video you have already added to your Library for another Video Assignment in other courses if applicable
- Once you have added a video, you will see that your video is processing.
- Once your video processes, you can play it back, delete it, or add slides, a transcript, or captions.